Stories, ideas and tips to help women build fabulous businesses and to help you build your best business.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Would you like to feature in my book?

I am writing a book. Well I’m editing it actually because it’s all written - I am just going through the making-it-better bit.

The book is called The Art of Baking a Business: Recipes for the Kitchen Table Tycoon - and that’s exactly what it is - a collection of recipes and fun stuff for baking a business.

As well as the “how to” recipes the book has lots of tasty tales - stories about successful former Kitchen Table Tycoons.

I am also profiling a selection of Kitchen Table Tycoons who right this minute are starting or running their small business. But rather than just feature women that I know I thought I would run a sort of competition to get the best stories from around the world.

And so I am inviting you to be part of the book.

All you have to do is email me: Julia@thebusinessbakery.com.au and let me know 3 things:

What your business does (just in your own down-to-earth words – no pompous crap)
What you find exciting about starting and running your own business
What has gone wrong - this can be funny or serious or something that was serious that now has a funny side

Just send through your quick thoughts - I won’t be publishing your stuff without speaking to you first so there is plenty of opportunity to worry about the niceties of wording it later!

So why would you want to do this? Well I am hoping that by being involved in this book your business will get some fabulous free publicity - and if you are like most of the Kitchen Table Tycoons I know, it will surely come in handy.

No comments: